Saturday, December 17, 2016

SOME SPECIAL PLACES THAT YOU DON'T LIKE TO BE IN

I hail from Tshokhi, which is a variation of Chawki, and during my winter breaks from school in Bhutan, I used to spend my time in the Bugulamari and Baganpara villages of Assam, thanks to my father's connections with the local Kurma and Shazi people. I relished the comparatively warmer climate of Assam during the winter months and eagerly looked forward to meeting our friends there.

After completing my Pre-University studies, I resided in Guwahati for two years to complete some courses that were necessary for my livelihood. These two years took me to various parts of India, as the course demanded a lot of outdoor activities. Despite being subjected to field exercises in mosquito-infested areas, I enjoyed my stay to the fullest. A few years later, I stayed in Dehradun for two courses that took me through numerous parts of India, and I believe I have visited most of the country except for a few remote places. I must acknowledge that I thoroughly enjoyed all the places I visited, including Kolkata (formerly known as Calcutta).

But on this trip to Kolkata, I find myself in a very bad mood. I started staying here on August 19, 2016, and I am still here and I feel it is really boring. Can somebody help me get out of this place, please?
The place where the hopes of people who are sick live alive despite their deterioration due to the carcinogenic nature of diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wangyal's Torrent Frog, Amolops wangyali - Species New to Science

[Herpetology 2022] A Review of Torrent frogs ( Amolops : Ranidae) from Bhutan, the Description of a New Species, and Reassessment of the Tax...