Tuesday, July 14, 2020

IMPRESSIVE LIFE EXAMPLES


Who said you should always be systematic? Random numbers sometimes do wonders! So, I picked some random numbers from here and there and I am putting it here, just for me. Those who read this, please be informed that these lines impressed me so much that I became so tempted to steal and thus I stole!
Someone who told her problems are solved because she does not fight!
 
She smiled and said to me “I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters. I stopped fighting with those who gossiped about me, I stopped fighting with my in-laws, I stopped fighting for attention, I stopped fighting to meet public expectations of me, I stopped fighting for my rights with stupid people and I left such fights to those who had nothing to fight for. I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. The day I gave up on small fights is the day I started becoming successful. Some fights are not your worth your time. My humble request to you is please stop fighting, be it with your husband, with your children, with your in laws, or with your servants at your home. Please never fight. No matter, how big your house is, no matter how huge your bank balance is, no matter how recent your car is, no matter how powerful your position in life is, at the end, the size of our grave will all be the same. So, please remember that the most important lesson for all of us to learn if you want to become successful be it in your family, be it in your career, be it in any walks of life; shed your egos, ego is killing mankind. If all of us can shed our egos, I’m sure there will be peace on earth and there will be progress and prosperity.

That girl you call fat, she is starving herself. That guy you made fun of crying; his mother is dying. That boy you pushed the other day, he could be abused at home. And that old man that you made fun of being deformed, he fought for our country. We think we know what everyone is going through, but the truth is we have no idea.
Don't blow out other's candle!
 
Blowing out someone’s candle does not make yours shine any brighter. And if you are trying to pull people down, you are already below them. And for those of you being put down, bullied or pushed back, recognize that if someone is making you feel you are not good enough, you are allowing them to do that. See, when someone says we are beautiful, we believe them for like a moment. But when someone says you are ugly; we believe them for a life time. Our mind constantly tricks us into amplifying the negatives and minimizing the positivity. But it is our choice not to let that in. 
India's greatest man
 
It was Gandhi who said that “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” See, we all have a choice to let things in; whether it is energy, words, feelings or emotions. It is our responsibility to keep our space the way we want it to be. And we will have to recognize that our words and actions have impact on others. There are so many people today dealing with so much that even the smallest action can become a huge trigger in their personal life. And remember those who judge will never understand, and those who understand will never judge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wangyal's Torrent Frog, Amolops wangyali - Species New to Science

[Herpetology 2022] A Review of Torrent frogs ( Amolops : Ranidae) from Bhutan, the Description of a New Species, and Reassessment of the Tax...