Saturday, March 17, 2018

HOPES


My life stories, you drag me anywhere you like
My life themes, you be the gloomiest and the hardest as you will
I don’t mind because I know something called hope, something called refurbishment
Because I know it is not about your joyful culminations but sanguinity.

And I am sure the sun will come up in the morning to give light to every end of dark tunnels
I know there is light in all the dark areas, that hope everyone has right to
I know there are no nights or darkness that can beat sunrise, that can beat hope
I know for every problem there is a hope, hope to resolve, hope to overcome.

All problems, all disappointments, all the nasty negative things give hope chance to rise.
Hope is indestructible, it is beyond any negativity’s reach.
Live with hope, it will bring you pleasure and smile, it will lessen your worry.
Die with hope, with the hope to be reborn with even stronger hopes, greater hopes.

Image of Hope courtesy http://www.samanthameans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wangyal's Torrent Frog, Amolops wangyali - Species New to Science

[Herpetology 2022] A Review of Torrent frogs ( Amolops : Ranidae) from Bhutan, the Description of a New Species, and Reassessment of the Tax...