Thursday, March 8, 2018

SOME WOMEN ARE SPECIAL

On the International Women's Day, I have one woman who keeps me reminding how being human is important for humanity to keep going.

‘Well-behaved women seldom make history.’ – Laurel Thatcher-Ulrich

That woman made my life worth living. That woman I will never forget.

She did not make history but she made my life. I don't care which women made history but I care this woman who made my life. I have not forgotten you even for a day for I have kept things you have left behind as my daily gadget.


Woman who loved kids

There is nothing for me more than your advises, your daughters, and your sweet reminder not to harm any one at any cost. Your advise is my daily prayer and mantra. I believe no more in staying late night on the desk. I remember your advice before I take any actions.


Woman who remained cheerful until her last breadth, woman whose honesty was unquestionable.

I knew her strengths and weaknesses and her strengths were greater than her weaknesses in any situation. I know I miss her but I also know that she is in my mind all the time.

Woman who had nothing but love in her heart for all that she knew

I don't still know how much I loved her but I know she loved me beyond my expectations. There wasn't a day she did not remember me and I know that very clearly myself.

May all women be like her and may all the women in the world be strong like her through any situations. Mary Kom said, "Don't let anyone tell you, you are weak because you are a woman." This lines could have been her advice for all her women friends throughout the globe had she been here.

It is sometimes difficult to control your own emotions but you are always on the losing side when it has to do with someone who loved you and that she is no more.

MAY ALL WOMEN LIVE LONGER AND MAY ALL OF THEM MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY. HAPPY INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR ALL THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wangyal's Torrent Frog, Amolops wangyali - Species New to Science

[Herpetology 2022] A Review of Torrent frogs ( Amolops : Ranidae) from Bhutan, the Description of a New Species, and Reassessment of the Tax...